Saturday, April 08, 2006

If everyone wouldn't mind holding your breath...

Just until monday. Today, this saturday morning, I made an offer to a guy about a bike, and he says that if I can get the money by monday then the bike is mine. The Bike is a 1998 Honda Shadow Aero, shaft driven 1100 cc engine with lots of special modifications. Wish me well in getting all the finacing squared away.

Here is the best pic online I could find of the bike I am getting. Just erase the frilly tassals with your mind. Once the real bike is in my clutches, Oh there will be pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Wade said...

I can't believe it, you're actually going to get one! So when is it coming to my house with you firmly ensconsed on its very dangerous back?

4:55 PM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

Only time will tell. I will take my time learning how to ride it for sure. We'll play it by ear.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

You realize of course that this means you must re-grow the handlebar mustache, Lemmy style.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home