Monday, March 27, 2006

Im going to start a club....

The Exclusive Univeralists. Our slogan: Universalists Only!
If that fails I will try to start a Hermit's Union. Our slogan: Hermits Unite!
Failing that, I will try and lay down some rules for my anarchist group meetings. If you can't follow our rules, you can't be an anarchist. Thats what my anarchist leader used to always say.


In real news, my back hurts like the dickens. Since friday i have had an inexplicable pain in my back. It used to hurt when I breathed deeply. Now most breathing and twisting actions cause little to no pain, however, it still feels like I am getting the business end of a bayonet in my back. Or perhaps getting shot in the back. Either way, I think it heightens my street cred and I will be producing multi-millions dollar rap albums in no time. Bling!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

As a civil war vet. I can sympathize, the business end of a bayonette hurts something fierce. A fresh stuffed hay mattress usually does the trick, that and catnip tea.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home