Tuesday, March 14, 2006

lets hear it for sunburn.

So This is approximatly the color of my sunburned skin. Yesterday I decided to go to the "beach" (by "beach" i mean Jordan Lake) and just chill out for the day. We spent about 5 hours there, and my dumba** doesn't apply sunscreen to anything but my face. Needless to say, I got a pretty good burn. I think I am glowing- and not in the good way. However, I did get a chance to fly my stunt-kite. I mean really fly it. I have tried to do so round here, but to no avail. But there is always a wind at the shore, and it was extra windy yesterday. Let me just say that that was SO much fun. If I ever doubted the fun had by kite flying, i doubt it no further. Of course, I never had a kite while young. We didn't have open spaces so much from where I come. Anyway, its hard to say if the kite flying was worth the burn. Probably so. So i get home and decided that I need to go into work having had a talk with my boss about my work habits earlier in the day. I shower and dress and it gets to be about 8pm or so... and I konk out. And I stay in bed until ~7:30am. Then I get to work at ~8:30 and work until ~7:30. I haven't put in a work day like that since I was taking classes. (don't tell my boss that). Anyway, other than the unquenchable burn, Im feeling pretty good. Check my flickr for pictures of the beach.
Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

Kite flying totally rules. I love it and hate that I don't ever get to do that anymore.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home