Sunday, March 12, 2006

oh dear...

have you noticed how every post has a dot dot dot? I have. So my heels lost. Thanks alot for not cheering hard enough. Check the times. Its 2:47ish and I am still up. What is wrong with me? I am becoming a college student. The hunt for a motorcycle continues. I have tried to research stats on bike safety and I have decided that I will still be relatively safe. There is nothing I can do to avoid being hit by someone else's negligence. Those kinds of accidents will happen no matter what I drive. For the convenience, the fuel economy, and the awesomeness, a motorcycle seems to be the way to go. Anyway, You (collective) have about a month to convince me that a motorcycle would be an unwise investment. Or you can give me the thumbs up. anyway, I have to be up early for church so if you don't mind, I will be going to bed now.
Peace.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Michele said...

fact...you are 25% more likely to get into an accident on a motorcycle than in a car
fact...you don't have a good track record with cars
SO, if you do decide to get a motorcycle...PLEASE get a good helmet!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

There are many good reasons to get a motercycle. The fact that they look cool is probably the best. Happy hunting.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

As the monster truck video clearly demonstrates, very rarely are awesome and safe combined. Get a motorcycle and start doing tricks on it on the interstate.

4:58 PM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

I'll have you know that my track record as a motorist has been unblemished in probably 5 years. People can change.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Jamie Michele said...

I am very proud of you...keep up the good work!!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home