Monday, March 06, 2006

its official...


There's something about having the paper that make one sigh with relief. Maybe its just me. I don't know. But I was happy to get this in the mail last week. In fact, last week was one of the most blessed weeks of my remembrance. I gave a well recieved talk, I worked productively, I got a CD I had ordered, I got my diploma, I got to see UNC win twice, and Duke lose twice, I borrowed a drum set from a friend...and I suppose I could go on with a little more thought. The point is, God is good and to God be the glory.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chuck Wade said...

Congratulations man!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Aye, congrats friend. You are truely a master of science. I hope to get mine before the summer is out.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jamie Michele said...

congrats~!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Rockel said...

Wow... "Master"... don't let that go to your head, now. Congrats, man.

6:54 PM  
Blogger jstotts said...

congratulations!

7:21 PM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

Thanks all of you!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home