Friday, February 17, 2006

Monster Truck Rally


Thats where I will be tonight. Thats right. You heard me right. And before you judge, just weigh the facts with me here:
Fact 1) I have never been to a monster truck rally
Fact 2) I have never desired to go to one
Fact 3) All of the leg work was taken care of by a friend
Fact 4) I am 25 years old and single.
Fact 5) I have a sweet beard that last night I converted into the most awesome mustache/sideburns combonation. (pictures will come)
All of these facts together suggest that this is the perfect time for me to go to something like this. I won't promise not to be sucked in (because that is the surest way to get sucked in -- example: pro wrestling) .
Right now I am cleaning my room. It was über messy. I am sad because I still can't find my grey hat. Pictures of tonight to come...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet that is the raddest moustache/sideburns combination of all time!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

I'm very excited about these upcoming pictures

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home