Monday, April 10, 2006

Its Here...

Its insured. Its licensed. Its kicking unquantifiable amounts of buttox.

I'll be out riding it for the next year or so non-stop, so this update will have to suffice for a while.

UPDATE:
I have begun to get the feel for the shifting and such. It requires a whole lotta lotta concentration to ride this sucker. So far, I have nothing but memory and feel to indicate what gear I am in, and nothing that I can see to indicate how much gas I use. The shifting is normal; the gas... I don't know. Maybe I'm just supposed to guess by the odometer? who knows? When I get it inspected soon, I will find out. Notes to self: Wear gloves. It gets cold with all that wind. Also, use your viser for the same reason.
PS. I now understand what exhilaration means.

1 Comments:

Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

My dad always used to sway the bike left to right a couple times so that he could hear how much gas is in the tank.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home