Saturday, April 15, 2006

passing milestones.

Today is Chuck's birthday. Happy birthday chuck. Today for chuck's birthday I traveled out to see him via motorcycle. Chuck lives over 50 miles away from my house and I have to use I-40 and 540 to get to his place. Now, 540 aint so bad on a bike, but 40 is no fun at all. Compound to this that I went to chucks durring the day and came home at night. I had not planned on riding at night, so I only brought my tinted visor for my helmet. I had to ride the whole way home with the visor open and 70 mph wind blowing in my eyes. It wasn't too bad though. The worst was just outside of chuck's place. I got nailed by about 100 bugs. I also got to test my highway gas mileage. Aparently, I get a little less than 50 mpg on the highway. I find this the be a wonderful upgrade from 14 mpg in my old car.
anyway, i am tired and need to sleep. Hopefully I can clean my room sometime soon. its a disaster.
Peace.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you got home safely! it was good to see you, charlie. thanks for giving chuck some quality manly time (and that precious snuggly ride on your new bike) ;)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Chuck Wade said...

Thanks a lot for the good time and good conversation my friend. I really appreciate you coming over, and I too am glad that you made it home safely.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

Happy Birthday Chuck! Even though you probably won't see it here.

Charlie, did you get rid of your car completely?

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home