Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hail to me.

So today, the 80 degree blanket that smothered the triangle was temporarily pierced by a swift and heavy hail storm. I could hardly beileve my eyes as I saw the small bean sized chunks of ice hitting the ground alongside the fat droplets of rain. But, believe it or not it is true.
I, of course, had left my car windows cracked as there was no indication to me that it would rain today. At the first signs of rain I thought that i might go to my car to prevent the soaking of my car fabric. The rain came very suddenly as I waited for the bus to the lot i am parked in. I soon became soaked only to find that my windows were closed enough so that no real damage would occur, and as soon as I got back to the office, the rain stopped mostly. (sigh) I also had to deal with suncom people all morning in order to switch my SIM card. I pretty much have my replacement phone back up to how I like it, but I'm not happy about having a such a limited calling area. I like the cheap nationwide plans that cingular had. Suncom has two plans. Well, Im here most of the time, and my phone bill will be cheaper so that is a plus. But they made me do a 2 year agreement which sucks because someone will just buy out suncom and I will go through all of this again. Bleh.
This eveneing I went to go print out some pictures at Kinkos. I think that I might just buy a photo printer. Lots of friends got inexpensive ones that print nicely. Kinkos charges a lot, and crops the pictures without telling you. Boo kinkos.
Its kinda lonely this week now that Matt has moved out, and Kelby is gone for the week. Its funny how I feel like I don't see my roomates much, but when they are not there I notice it. Im keeping myself busy, and besides that I think that God is trying to teach me something . I'm pretty sure He always is, but this time I am trying to pay attention.
Peace out Y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home