Monday, December 12, 2005

My goodness

So this weekend I went to faifax VA to see my Good buddy Jamesey Reed. I took a panoramic photo of all of us at the table in all of our 360 degrees of glory, and lo and behold, I can bring that experience to you!
Please pay no attention to Jimmy's phantom arm/menu. I am still new at this. Also, you will want to navigate this picture by clicking and draging up/down/left/right on the screen. This is so awesome that many of you will not think that it is, but it is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That... is amazing. Good seeing you this weekend, buddy!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

Awesome. Thanks for coming up, Charlie. Every time I slay a giant beast I will think of you....?

8:55 PM  
Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

I can't begin to express how much it pained me not to be there. Seriously, I was exploding at both ends. It was painful.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home