Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Its that time of year again.


The time of year for christmas dinosaurs. I made a bunch of christmas cookies ans this was perhaps the best one. Unfortunatly, I saved over the other pictures of cookies.
Fortunatly I have a new months worth of space on my flikr account and so I have some new photos up there. I just got some new ones today of my dance final. I may put some of those up there.

In other news, I am going out of town this weekend to see my good friend Jimmy on his birthday, and I will get to see carbom and grover too. Grover better be there anyway. He and his three babies.

Enjoy the pics!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

I'm quite excited!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Jamie Michele said...

Nice, but I'm not quite sure what dinosaurs have to do with Christmas!!

4:12 PM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

why everything of course... Someone help me out here.

11:22 PM  
Blogger jstotts said...

it's the santa hat that makes all the difference - !

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home