Tuesday, November 15, 2005

May I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Lester.

A good friend of mine was married over the weekend. Her name was Andrea Dedrick. She is one of the coolest people that I know in the world. I have much admiration and respect for this woman. As I am wont to do, I brought my camera to the wedding and captured a few beautiful moments that I will share with you all now. The progression of the wedding was interesting. Video clips of childhood photos for bride and groom were shown, as was a video taken of the actual marriage proposal. Everyone was all " awwww". One of the things that I thought was cool was that the bride and groom after saying their vows and exchanging rings knelt down to pray.

This is not uncommon, for sure, but shortly after this, four friends of the coupple had been asked to join them at the alter to pray with/for/over them . I found this to be a neat idea of having your first acts as a married coupple center heavily on prayer. I think it shows this coupples attitude about prayer. An attitude I want to have.
Anyway, the rest of the photos are nice (I think so anyway).


This one is a photo of a photo. I thought it was neat.


Here I was just taking shots of andrea while someone was fixing her hair. I got a few of these because I was also messing with some of the features of my camera.

Funny how the black and white one is more solemn by its colorless nature and that it happens to be the one where andrea's expression is more solemn also.


Here are a coupple of the coupple dancing. Do they love each other or what?



This one is definately my favorite. This is one of those shots for which you need a long zoom and a lot of patience because people keep walking inbetween you and your shot.


The bride and I. Aww.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rockel said...

Wow... so, I stopped by to ask a question... but... excellent pictures... Very nicely done.

So, my question... you used to post songs in your sidebar for us to listen to (if we chose to do so... not that annoying background music stuff)... firslty... although this isn't a question, and didn't really enter my mind until just now... you should do that some more, there was some good stuff on here... and secondly, my question... how do you do that? I know very little about html and such, but I can normally figure my way around if pointed in the right direction...

Thanks

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home