Thursday, November 10, 2005

Did I mention I went to a pirate party?

Yeah..rg, so last friday me mates and I attended a pirate party. Avast and all that. It was quite a bit of fun. I brought my camera so as to capture any plank walking and/or sword fights. Not much of either went on, and when they did, I couldn't get to my camera! Anyway, here are some photos from that fateful night.



Ahoy!


Aww. While these pirates may be awfully cute, be careful about in which neighborhoods you choose to dress like this.



I don't care what anyone says, that pirate is somewhat feminine.



Yar-Har. Three of the deadliest... manliest ...no...most photgraphed(?) pirates at the party.



This fair maiden is notorious round these parts for being able to steal yer treasure right out form under you. But at this party she stole something from me that I wasn't expecting... my wallet and car... seriously if you see her CALL THE POLICE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home