Thursday, October 20, 2005

What I did on my Fall Break Vacation:

Unfortunatly, I am having to work. I know that not everyone gets a fall break, but I am supposed to, and my boss scheduled us to have time on the accelerator for these days. This saturday, my soon-to-be former roomate Kelby, will be united in matromony to his Elizabeth. Awww. To celebrate this event, I bought new plates for our house, since he will be taking his plates with him. In other news, I was exhausted yesterday from getting up early to meet some friends and then going out to visit chuck and andie and new-to-this-world Rachel-Pamela. She is cute, but a bit young for me. In my exhaustion, I ended up falling asleep around 6:30 pm and deciding to just ride it all the way through to this morning. That never works the way its supposed to. I was smart enough to pack a lunch and dinner knowing that I would be heald hostage here at TUNL (where I work) until late tonight. Anyway, I will shortly post some pictures of Chuck and Andie's most recently beggotten.
Aww.. I like this one.


The source of all of Chuck and Andie's new problems and joys.


Is it me, or is chuck distracted?

4 Comments:

Blogger Rockel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Rockel said...

eh... it's just a baby... how often do you get to see ceiling tiles the likes of the ones in that hospital?

Excellent pictures, my friend... excellent.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that first picture! It is beautiful!

6:34 AM  
Blogger BohemianLikeYOU said...

Awesome! Congratulations! Fatherhood has been the most rewarding thing I've ever done - I'm sure you'll find out! What a beautiful baby.

God Bless!

PS: For some reason, I thought I had blogrolled you already. I saw today that I hadn't - my bad. You are linked now.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home