Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Overdue Pictures

Hey everyone. I finally broke down and put up some new pictures. Be sure to check that last post for pics of my nephew and my folks. The other pics I want to add come from a football game I went to, and there is one from today. The game was UNC vs. Some loser school who beat us. I can't remember...
Anyway, I went to the game with Firstyears Stephen and Jon. It was fun enough depite the loss.
Its hard to get a good low light action shot without a professional camera, but this anit terrible.

I think the quarterback just threw the ball... probably to the wrong team.

There's Steve and Jon (right to left) and our thousands of close friends.
When the Game started to get out of hand, I stepped on the field to lend my assistance:

Here I am. I look a little different in uniform and on camera.... the camera add weight... and pigment?
Then I saw the moon.

I tried to take advantage of my giant zoom.

Then there was today. I passed by a fountain and it was bright enough that I decided to try to get a super quick shutter shot. It worked and here is the result:

I really like this one because I think the droplets look like jewels.
Thats all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

Wait, you're saying the camera ADDED weight?

9:58 AM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

what do you mean? are you suggesting that I am heavier than I look in that picture?

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home