Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Its a start.

Well, I have gotten comments up for day's 1 and 2 completely. Like I said this is a long and tedius process, but I think that It will be worth it when it is done.
In other news, I am have just about the best and most productive days at work. I was really able to get a vision of what it is I need to accomplish in the next few weeks, and I have had a lot of success sinking my perverbial teeth into said vision. Ouch, my eyes!
How can I be posting on this blog while being productive? well I will tell you. I spent the bulk of the day setting up a code to run so that at the right time I could make minor modifications and run that bad boy. And the code takes about 30 minutes to complete one run. I need to do about 3 or 4 runs.
Also, I figured out teleportation... So thats cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home