Thursday, August 11, 2005

Back in good ol 1955.

1955! Your my m.... my m......

Well everyone I am on the mend, physicaly, but mentaly I am still fatigued. (if only we could work an 'o' into the word fatigue... then maybe everybody would shut up about 'facetious'. )
anyway, I have oficially gone a while now without getting any work done at work. what do I do you ask? Good question. wouldn't my advisor like to know. The whole thing has made me raise serious questions about staying in grad school. Im giving myself time because I just got back from this trip to peru, and I got slapped pretty hard by the reality of my life here. It makes things make more sense to me. Like when Jesus talks about giving up all your possesions and all. How much easier would it be for me to have stayed in peru if I didn't have anything to come home to? And if i didn;t have anything valuable with me in peru, how much less suspiscious would I have been of strangers? Very, and A lot.
Im almost getting grovered but not... From henceforthe, that will be known as getting Charlied.
I got Charlied by suncom today. I called up because I was out of the country for a bit and when I went online to check my bill, I didn;t have one. Well I find out that there is a extra change from ATT (you know just for kicks), for like 30 dollars, which they kindly removed, and also my bill is due today. Well they let me pay it over the phone which was nice but What if I hadn't called today? I'd be gettin grovered. thats what.
I promised myself that I would do some work today, and by gum, I am going to do some.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

Hi Charlie. Lots of borderline-homosexual love.

Jimmy.

8:57 PM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

awwwww?

9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So the difference between getting Charlied and Grovered is that things work out in the end when you are Charlied...getting Grovered leaves you screwed all around?

Mary and I were talking about selling everything and moving to a farm house in the country where I would grow all of our organic food and she would train horses. You can move there too and we'll start a little town where you can be the preacher.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

I would be in, but then I heard about this Hot News From The Automotive Lending Industry!!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

Okay, wow that was quick. By the time I had posted that, the comment spam was deleted.

My joke got Grovered.

2:25 PM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

aww. Grover got grovered. I love you all.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home