Thursday, July 21, 2005

why am I so dumb?

I love harold. He is my new best friend. Harold asked me to give him my flight information so that he would know and because he might try to see me off. In looking at my flight information to give to harold, I realized that somehow , I had book my flight to leave on the wrong day. I am supposed to leave july 23, but i booked the flight for july 26. How exactly the flight got booked is beyond me. Most likely, I had the date wrong in my head and went and booked it anyway. But it seems strange to me, because I knew that we were leaving on a SATURDAY, not a tuesday. Now, because I bought my ticket with priceline, I can't get anybody on the phone. they have 2 customer service lines, but they are fully automated with no chance of a person to help you. So I have submitted my email to which they promise to respond withing 3 hours. Of course, playing email tag with random customer service people at 3 hours in between emails... is probably less fun than it sounds. I suppose they get a lot of REALLY stupid calls about dumb stuff. Here is a time when I REALLY need to talk to someone soon. I did try to go directly through delta, but they were no help. they had people to talk to though. They directed me to an alternate priceline number(which still didn't work). So now Im just sitting here in my office waiting for something good to happen.
In other news Finch put out a new album. I cant rember the name, but it should be called: Terrible.
Here are some other name changes that would suffice for the album or for the band name:
Emo band #398723378993! --that's a factorial for those of you who know me
We stole all the remaining B-sides from Deftones and Incubus; and by B sides we mean Z sides.
Lets try something new: like sucking
A waste of 12 or more dollars

In other news, The new MxPx album is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Incredibly Fat Man said...

Hey charlie. Have you heard about the new Finch album? It's awesome! You should really check it out!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Reed said...

Hang in there buddy. You should take that new Finch album to Peru and tell them it's our best music.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home