Friday, July 08, 2005

busy! plus Bulls are running.


Well well well. Its bull running time again, and what better way to celebrate it than to have my good friend Andrew come down for a visit. This weekend is shaping up to be a good one.

I just had two tires replaced on my car. I like to think of it as a preemptive "war on tires". You see, about a year ago this time, I had a tire blow out on my way to the beach to see my good friend Karen. Then a few months back, I had a tire blow out on my way home from seening my bff roomates in H'burg. Due to the fact that I could see the wire mesh on my tires, and the fact that intelligence reports said that my car tires had WMD's... I could not wait any longer. I really believe that if I had waited one more day, I would have had to put the spare on. I have some photos, but I can't upload them right now. I met an interesting guy who gave my his Soul/R&B CD just becasue he passed me on the street. I have a picture of him too. I'll post those later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home