Friday, October 31, 2008

Well, no use in persuading me anymore...

I voted already. Here's the thing. Its certainly not 'change' for the candidate with the most money to win. Its not good 'change' to win while breaking promises that give you an advantage. That is what is implied in the title of the last post; 'The Change We Get'. Obama may actually win the presidency. Either way, we'll get what we paid for. But bear this in mind. I have given a lot of thought to this race and this election and its results. Whoever wins will be in my prayers. I will pray for them to make wise decisions. I would pray that they pursue real virtues like wisdom, honor, integrity, justice, mercy, and courage and base their decisions on these. That they would not tolerate folly, dishonor, deceit, injustice, cruelty, or cowardice. Its a tall order, but its also the highest office in the land... what else would you expect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home