Thursday, May 15, 2008

Less of me.

While I haven't actively been counting calories for a while. I have gone back to logging my weight. This morning I was 212.4. Now I'll heartily admit that its probably related to a little dehydration, but i don't remember ever being this weight, so I'll take it. I seriously think I took a 20 lb quantum jump from 200 to 220 when I got to college. I really cant say. What I can say is that if you start eating veggies on a regular basis, stop regularly eating sweets and deserts and high-fat foods, limit sodas to once a week, and get some light exercise like walking 20 minutes a day, you too can lose weight at a rate of about 20lbs a year.

Now, I probably would have lost more weight per year than this if I had actually done all these things. I didn't stick to it very well, and I am pretty generous about giving myself a "special occasion" exception. So yeah. Find someone else who will brutally confront you with your own weakness and lardyness and you too can lose weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home