Thursday, April 26, 2007

My grandmother passed away.

The Lord providentially allowed me the time to drive down to see her before He took her. She was 94 years old, and had suffered a stroke Thursday last week. It was hard to see my mom and other family so upset. My sister and I were with my grandma in her last minutes. Right before the end, she was opening her eyes and looking right at me. It was like a gift from God. She was a beautiful and truly loved woman on this earth, and I am sure that she is resting in the chest of Christ.

SUSAN T. RILEY
Feb 1, 1913 - April 25, 2007

Rest in His Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I know what you mean Charlie. I was able to be with my Grandma Finnegan in her last days. It is a blessing. We do not mourn as those without hope.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home