Monday, May 15, 2006

Looks like somebody has a case of the Mondays...

No wait. Thats typhoid.
Having a cold or the flu or bird flu or whatever I have sucks in a large way. I've been sick now for almost a week, and everytime i think that I am getting better, something demonstrates that I am, in fact, not. In the rockin world of Charlie's friends, Tim bought himself a house of ginormous proportions.

He will soon live in Chestertonvillesonstine....um... near Richmond. Also, Jeremey of the Karbaugh Klan and his lovely mistress bought a house of ... MacDonalds Proportions

Wow. That house is making me hungarian. (?) In old news, I still have a sweet Motorcycle that beats the ever loving heck out of a house.

I mean no offence guys. Its certainly not practi-cool to buy a sweet hog. Especially with you being married or even practically married.

Anyway, If you are my friend, and something cool happend, and I didn't mention it... then let me know and I will update everyone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you mean chesterfield, virginia?? that's where i'm from!

4:55 PM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

It is, in fact, chesterfield VA. They may well be your folks neighbors!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home