Saturday, August 04, 2007

7 years late ain't that bad...

Well, if you're anything like me or my college buddy andrew, then you suspected that if you woke up on Jan 1, 2000 and the world was still that that maybe.... just maybe... when you keyed into your car that it would be a hover car. Sadly, this did not happen for most people. However, a meager 7 years later you can finally buy that hover car you always wanted. For a mere $90,000 you can hop in your hover car, and hover at about 10 ft in the air without needing a pilots license. Hackers will certainly find a way to get this baby higher, but in the mean time lets just enjoy our 10 ft. If there were a catch, it would have to be the gas mileage. At top speed, you would use about 40 gallons/ hour, which is about what it can hold (i think). Well, if i know anything about anything, I would venture that in 40 years, I will own a hover car... probably one that runs on trash or sea water. Here's hoping!

More on hover cars
!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I heard about this on the radio the other day. I kinda laughed when I read this because you and I were together on 1/1/00 at Chuck's house, remember? Hehe. Flashback.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home