Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Alive and lighter.

Hey everybody. Still counting calories on some scale. Now I mostly estimate everything I eat instead of putting it all in to the computer. (especially since I was eating similar things) If i eat something new, or in a quantity that I'm not accustomed, then I will still enter it into the website. I've tried taking my weight in the mornings or at least at the same time most days. I find this method to be the least discouraging. You can see how my weight still varies quite a bit. I suppose that is normal. Anyway, I haven't weighed less than 220 since college. Woot.

The jagged line is my actual weight fluctuation, and the smoother line is a calculated fit line that might represent some average weight. (they do the calculation, not me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home