Sunday, December 24, 2006

Darth Mall.

Today, or rather, yesterday, didn't start off so bad. I had breakfast with the family, and then I decided I would check out the mall... malls... 4 malls. what a great idea. Except that I have insisted on wearing these new shoes I bought even though they are too small for my feet. Its been a while now and they aren't stretching like i'd hoped. Shoes aside I trecked thorough Chesapeake Square Mall, then The MacArthur Center in Norfolk, then Greenbriar Mall , then Lynhaven Mall. I went to BJ's Wholesale first and some other shops in an outlet mall, but that doesn't really count as a mall. In any case, I was fairly tired when I finished up, and I didn't have much to show for it either. Mostly cramped feet. However, ever since yesterday morning, I have been developing a deep chest cough. I couldn't say where it came from, but as soon as my parents showed up, I was coughing like i wanted my lungs on the outside. It has persisted and now I have the dry soar throat and a frownie face. :( It is now about 6am, and I decided at about 5am to go to walmart and get me some day-quil and ny-quil. Say what you will, call me a wus, but dry heaving at 5am is not my thing. I have often found these fine products to quell my symptoms at least. Plus i like the taste of day-quil. The way it make your throat momentarily feel cool. Mmm. I suppose, I should take this moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas since it is Christmas Eve. In the near future I plan to post some excerpts from a booklet i just read that was published by a Duke Physics professor on the mixture of Science and Religion. It was a short booklet, and I hope to get most of her ideas on the board here. She and I used to go to the same church before I left to go with a daughter (now, sister) church. She has some interesting things to say. Pray for me, wish me well, whatever it is you might do. I do not like being sick.
Luke 2:14
"Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased."
NASB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home