Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The people have spoken...

And so... this is just some mindless something to give you somthing new to read. Why is it that we long for these distractions? Thats really all I am looking for when I look for a new blog entry by so and so. I do, in fact, hope that they have something interesting, profound, shocking, or obviously stupid to say, but at the core, I want those types of posts because it will just allow me to spend a longer time looking at the blog and possibly adding some comment of my own. My job isn't really all that bad. Its not boring all the time. And i certainly never lack in my list of "productive things I should be doing". Its just that it is easier to distract myself. Especially with a good distraction.
I don't know about you, but I know that for me, at the end of the day, if I have worked on actual work for even just most of the day i feel like i have really accomplished something. Im sure that Im not alone in feeling this way. I often think that "if i was only properly motivated..." or something like that. But in my line of work the motivation has to come from myself. Even the best advisor can only motivate you so much. (those who try to motivate too much probably discourage more than motivate.) Thankfully, I am getting such motivation in recent days. I am newly excited about the project that i am working on, and I only hope that I will be ready in time.
Anyway, that gave you somthing to read for all of 4 minutes. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How slow are your readers? There's no way that took up 4 minutes. Write more next time, will you? I have a lot of "work" time to kill. Thanks.

2:02 PM  
Blogger InterestingPhysics said...

or you could try to read more slowly?

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home